Prophecy in song
It is very important to note that the TRUE Song of Moshéh is the song he and the sons of Yisrâ’Ë´l sang when they saw the Mitsráyim (Egyptians) lying dead upon the seashore of the Sea of Reeds (Exodus 15:1-18). This OTHER song, in Deuteronomy 32:1-43, was not sung by Moshéh, it was given to him by Yâ-hwéh Himself for him to write down and teach it to the sons of Yisrâ’Ë´l (Deuteronomy 31: 15-22), and Moshéh spoke the words of this song in the hearing of the whole assembly of Yisrâ’Ë´l (Deuteronomy 31: 30). Therefore, this Song may indeed be the Song of the Lamb, or both the Song of Moshéh and the Song of the Lamb.
And I saw something like a glass basin mixed with lightning, and the ones who were innocent from the Beast, and from its image, and [from its mark] from the number of its name were standing, on the glass basin, playing Yâ-hwéh’s harps.
And they sing the Song of Moshéh, bondman of Yâ-hwéh, and the Song of the Lamb, saying:
“Great and wonderful are Your works, Yâ-hwéh, ’Elohë´y Tsvâ’ówth (Mighty Ones of Hosts)! Righteous and true are Your works, King of the nations!
Who should not fear You, O Yâ-hwéh, and honor Your name? Because of that righteousness alone, all the heathen masses shall come and prostrate themselves in homage before You, because Your uprightness was exhibited!”
[Revelation (Disclosure) 15: 2-4]
This table has a transliteration of the Hebrew, a more accurate translation, and comments.
Shiyr Késev, nâ´than ’el-Moshéh
The Song the Lamb, given to Moshéh
1. “Ha-’azíynuw ha-Shâmáyim wa-’athabë´râh, w-thishmá` hâ-’â´rets’imrëy—píy:
1. Let the heavens give an ear, and I will speak words, and let the earth hear the sayings of My mouth!
2. Ya`aróph ka-mâţâ´r liqchíy, tizzál kaţál ’imrâthíy ki-s`iyrím `alëy—theshe’, w-khirviyvíym `alëy—`ë´sev:
2. Let My teaching fall like the rain, let My saying descend like the dew, like showers upon the grass and like abundant rains upon the plants,
3. Kíy shë´m Yâhwéh ’eqrâ´’, hâvúw ğóthel l-Ë’lohë´ynuw:
3. Because I will proclaim the name of Yâ-hwéh: praise ye the Greatness of our Mighty Ones!
NIV omits “Because”. The reason this song is important and beautiful is due to His name.
4. ha-Tsúwr tâmíyr pâ`â´luw kíy khâl drâkhâ´yw mishpâ´ţ, ’Ë´l ´Emuwnâ´h w-’ë´yn `â´wel tsadíyq w-yâshâ´r Húw’:
4. The Rock, His work is perfect, because all of His ways are just, a faithful Mighty One, and without any wrongness, just and upright is He:
Yâhuwshúa` is The Rock, the Father is His Greatness. (John 14:28[E1])
5. Shichë´th lów ló’ bânâ´yw, mowmâ´m dówr `iqqë´sh uw-phthalttól:
5. Those who are not His children have acted corruptly against Him; their shame is a warped and tortuous generation.
Those who believe on His name have the privilege to be called Sons of Yâ-hwéh. (John 1:12[E2]) Those who do not are not His children.
6. Ha—la-Yâhwéh tiğmluw—zó’th `ám nâvâ´l w-ló’ châkhâ´m? Halow’—Húw’ ’Âvíykhâ? Qânékhâ Húw’ `â´skhâ´ wa-ykhon-nékhâ:
6. Is this what you repay to Yâ-hwéh, O foolish and unwise people? Isn’t He your Father? He created you, He made you, and He formed you:
Yâ-hwéh is their Father though they do not acknowledge Him, and for now He will not acknowledge them either.
7. Zkhór ymówth `owlâ´m! Bíynuw shnówth dowr—wâ-thówr! Sh’ál ’âvíykhâ´ w-yagëthkhâ zqënéykhâ w-yó’mruw lâ´kh:
7. Remember the days of old, Consider the years of generation after generation, ask your father and he will tell you, ask your elders and they will say it to you:
8. b-Hanchë´l `Elyówn gowyím, b-haphriythów bnë´y ’Âthâ´m, yatstsë´v gvulóth `ammíym l-miçpál bnë´y ’Ë´l:
8. When the Most High gives the nations an inheritance, when He divided the sons of ’Âthâ´m, He set up the boundaries of the peoples according to the number of the sons of the Mighty One.
Masoretic says “sons of Yisrâ’Ë´l” here, but the Dead Sea Scrolls read as here.
9. Kíy chë´leq Yâhwéh `ammów, Ya`aqóv chével nachalâthów:
9. Because the portion of Yâ-hwéh is His people, Ya`aqóv is the measuring line of His inheritance:
10. Yimtsâ’ë´húw b-’érets mithbâr, uw-v-thóhuw ylë´l yshimón yçov-vénhúw, yvówn-në´huw yitstsrénhuw k-’iyshówn `ëynów:
10. He found him in the land of the desert, and in a barren howling waste; He shielded him, He cared for him, He guarded him like the pupil of His eye:
11. Knéshér yâ`íyr qinnów `al—gowzâlâ´yw, yrachë´ph yiphrós knâphâyw´ yiqqâchë´huw yissâ´ë´huw `al—’evrâthow:
11. Like the eagle stirs up his nest, He hovers over His young ones, He spreads His wings, He catches him, He carries him upon His long wings:
12. Yâhwéh bâthâ´th yanchénnuw, w-’ë´yn `immów ’ë´l nëkhâ´r:
12. Yâ-hwéh alone, He led him and there exists no foreign mighty one with Him.
13. Yarkivë´húw `al—bâ´mâwthëy ’â´rets wa-yo’khál tnuwvóth sâthâ´y, wa-yëniqë´húw thvásh mi-çéla` w-shémen më-chalmíym tsúwr:
13. He made him ride over the heights of the land, and he ate the fruits of the field and He nourished him with honey from a stone and oil from a flinty rock:
The scroll of Yâshâ´r documents that this happened during Yisrâ’Ë´l’s captivity in Mitsráyim (Egypt) in 67:55-56[E3], though not otherwise mentioned in Exodus.
14. Chem’áth bâqâ´r wa-chalë´v tso’n `im—chë´lev kâríym w-’ëylíym bnëy—vâshâ´n w-`attuwthíym `im—chë´lev kilyówth chiţţâ´h w-tham—`ënâ´v tishtteh—châ´mer:
14. The curd of the herd and the milk of the flock with the fat of the lambs and rams of the sons of Vâshâ´n, and goats with the finest grains of wheat and you drank wine, the blood of the grape:
15. wa-Yishmán Yshurúwn wa-yiv`â´ţ! Shânánttâ `aviythâ kâsíythâ, wa-yiţţósh ’Elówah `âsâ´huw wa-ynabë´l Tsúwr yshu`âthów:
15. But the upright one grew fat and he stampeded! You were filled, you became heavy, you grew plump, so he abandoned the Mighty Being Who made him and he rejected the Rock of his salvation.
Stampeded is closer to the meaning than “kicked”, esp. since they abandoned Him through greed for gain. Compare Yshá`Yâhuw (“Isaiah”) 17:10-11. This not only happened long ago, it happened during the first century also.
16. Yaqni’úhuw b-zâríym, b-thow`ëvóth yakh`iyçúhuw:
16. They made Him jealous with alien things; by disgusting things they angered Him.
17. Yizbchúw la-shëthíym ló’ ’Elóah, elohíym ló’ ythâ`úwm, chathâshíym miqqâróv bâ´’uw ló’ s`âr`úwm ’avothëykhém:
17. They made slaughter-offerings to the demons, not the Mighty Being, mighty ones they did not know, new ones who appeared recently, your fathers did not fear them.
The demons to which they made slaughter-offerings: LORD = Bá`al, God = Fortune, Diós = Zeus, and so on.
18. Tsúwr ylâthkhâ´ téshiy, wa-tishkách ’Ë´l mchol-lékhâ:
18. The Rock Who fathered you, you deserted and you forgot the Mighty One Who gave you birth.
Rock = Son, Mighty One = Father. No third part or person.
19. wa-Yár’ Yâhwéh wa-yin’â´ts mi-khá`aç bânâ´yw uw-vnothâ´yw:
19. And Yâ-hwéh saw it and He rejected His sons and His daughters from anger,
20. wa-Yó’mer ’açttíyrâh phânáy më-hém; ’er’éh mâ´h ’achariythâ´m, kiy thówr tahpukhóth hë´mmâh, bâníym lo’—’ëmún bâ´m:
20. And He said: “I will hide My Face from them; I will see what is their future because they are a generation of perverts, unfaithful sons are among them.
Mentioned in Yshá`Yâhuw (Isaiah) 8:17, and 57: 17.
21. Hëm qin’úwniy vlo’—’ë´l, ki-`açúwniy bhavlëyhém; wa-’Aníy, ’aqniy’ë´m blo’—`â´m b-ğówy nâvâ´l ’akh`iyçë´m:
21. They, they made Me jealous by what is not a Mighty One, who angered Me with their worthless worshipped images; so I, I will make them jealous by what is not a people, by uncomprehending heathen masses I will anger them!
Quoted in Romans 10: 19, speaking of Christianity, spiritual Yisrâ’Ë´l, which is in apostasy.
22. Kiy—’ë´sh qâthchâ´h v-’apíy wa-tiyqáth `ath—sh’ówl tachtíyth wa-tó’khal ’éréts wi-yvulâ´hh, wa-tlahë´ţ mowçthë´y hâríym:
22. Because a Fire has been kindled in My wrath and it burns and it burns all the way to Sh’ówl below and it will consume the earth and her harvest, and it shall set the foundations of the mountains on fire!
The Day of Wrath will not be a good time to be in Sh’ówl. It is between the 7th Trump and the end of the thousand-year reign, and the dead are judged during this time.
23.’Açpéh `âlë´ymow râ`ówth, chitstsáy ’akhalleh—bâ´m:
23. I will heap upon them calamities, I will spend My arrows against them:
24. Mzë´y râ`â´v uw-lchúmëy résheph w-qéţev mriyríy w-shen—bhëmówth ’ashallach—bâ´m `im—chamáth zochalë´y `âphâ´r:
24. Wasting food shortage, and consuming fever and extermination by poisons, and I will send against them the sharp teeth of four-footed beasts, with the venom of the ones gliding in the dust:
Speaking of the fourth seal, wherein the Beast, fitted with the venom of the serpent will be sent against the Christians who are against Yâ-hwéh.
25. Mi-chúwts tshakel—chérev, uw-mëchathâríym ’ëymâ´h: gam—bâchúwr gam—bthuwlâ´h yownë´q `im—’íysh sëyvâ´h:
25. From the outside, a sword will bereave them of children, and from the interior, terrors in both the young man, both the virgin and suckling, with the gray-haired man.
The word “terrors” here refers to the frightful demons within worshipped images. Here the 3 common Catholic worshipped images are named: “Jesus” (the young man), “Virgin Mary and baby Jesus” (the virgin and suckling), and “God the Father” (the gray-haired man). A confirming clue: virgins don’t suckle!
26. ’Âmártiy ’aph’ëyhém, ’ashbíythâh më-’enówsh zikhrâ´m:
26. I said I shall scatter them, I shall erase their memory from mankind,
27. Luwlë´y ká`aç ’owyë´v ’âğúwr, pén—ynakrúw tsârë´ymow: pen—yo’mrúw: “Yâthë´ynuw râ´mâh w-lo’ Yâhwéh pâ`ál kâl—zo’th.”
27. But I dreaded the taunt of the enemy, lest their adversary misunderstand: lest they might say: “Our hands are triumphing and it is not Yâ-hwéh Who did all of this.”
28. Kiy—ğówy ’ováth `ëtsówth hë´mmâh, w-’ë´yn bâ-hém tvuwnâ´h:
28. Because heathen masses, they are lacking in senses, and there is not discernment within them.
29. Lúw châkhmúw yaskíyluw zó’th, yâviynuw l-’achariythâ´m:
29. If only they were wise, they would understand this, they would discern it about their future:
30. ’ëykhâ´h yirdóph ’echâ´th ’éleph uw-shnáyim yâníyçuw rvâvâ´h, ’im—ló’ kiy—Tsuwrâ´m mkhârâ´m w-Yâhwéh hiçgiyrâ´m?
30. How could one chase a thousand or two put ten thousand to flight if not because their Rock, He had sold them and Yâ-hwéh, He gave them up?
Christians, when they lose, think fate decides, random chance, the odds, and think He has nothing to do with it.
31. Kíy ló’ kh-Tsuwrë´nuw tsuwrâ´m, w-’oyvë´ynuw pliylíym!
31. Because their rock is not like our Rock, even our enemies concede!
Christians consider the Truth a heresy. They thus concede our Rock is not like theirs.
32. Kíy—mi-géphen Çthóm gaphnâ´m uw-mi-shathmóth `Amorâ´h `anâvë´mów, `innvëy—rówsh, ’ashklóth mroróth lâ´mow:
32. Because their vine is from the vine of Çthóm and their grapes are from the fields of `Amorâ´h, poisonous grapes, their clusters have bitter ones!
The foreign vine (see the pulling up by the roots of the foreign vine[E4] from the web page The Great and Astonishing Day of Yahweh (Yâ-hwéh))
33. Chamáth tanniyním yëynâ´m, w-ró’sh pthâníym ’akhzâ´r:
33. The venom of serpents is their wine, even the poison of deadly cobras:
34. Ha-lo’—húw’ kâmúç `immâthíy, châthúm b-’owtsrothâ´y?
34. Isn’t this being reserved with Me, being sealed in My vaults?
35. Líy nâqâ´m w-shillë´m! l-`Ë´th tâmúwţ rağlâ´m, kíy qârówv yówm ’ëythâ´m w-châ´sh `athithóth lâ´-mow:
35. Vengeance is for Me, and retribution! Near the time, their foot will slip because the Day of their tribulation has come about and the future prepared rushes upon them:”
We should not kill the heretics, and this is why. Christian retribution against the Lie precipitates the Great “Tribulation”, and it here means “oppression” and refers to the 4th seal. See Psalms 69:22-23. The apostates’ future is the decreed annihilation, mentioned in Romans, Joshua, Isaiah, etc.
36. Kiy—yâthíyn Yâhwéh `ammów, w-`al—`avâthâ´yw yithnechâ´m, kíy yir’éh kiy—’â´zlath yâth w-’épheç `âtsúwr w-`âzúwv:
36. Because Yâ-hwéh shall judge His people, yet He will have compassion upon His bondmen, because He sees that strength is gone, and there is none left, slave or free.
Christianity is Yisrâ’Ë´l, Yâ-hwéh’s people. They are first in line to be judged. No escape from their own judgment by rapture…
37. W-’âmár “¿’ë´y ’elohë´ymow tsuwr châçâ´yuw vów:
37. Then He will say: “¿Where are their mighty ones, the rock they took refuge in,
“¿” Denotes the beginning of a question in Spanish; I use it here for clarity.
38. ’ashér chë´lev zvâchë´ymów yo’khë´low yishtów yë´yn nçiykhâ´m? Yâqúwmúw w-ya`zrukhém yhíy `alëykhém çithrâ´h!
38. which ate the fat of their slaughter-offerings and which drank the wine of their drink offerings? Let them rise and let them help you, let it be a shelter for you!
39. R’úw `attâ´h, kíy ’Aníy, ’Aníy Húw, w-’ë´yn ’Elohíym `immâthíy! ’Aníy, ’Âmíyth wa-’achayyéh; mâchátstíy, wa-Aníy ’erpâ´’ w-’ë´yn mi-yâthíy ma-tsíyl:”
39. Look now, because I Myself am He, and there are no mighty ones beside Me! I, Who[E5] I put to death, and I bring to life; I have wounded and I, I shall heal, and there is no one who can deliver from My hand.”
Here is a revelation that yes, though the Lie refers to wrong names, which He will not honor, the only mighty one that they Lied about is Yâ-hwéh. Compare Howshë´`á 6: 1[E6] which speaks of His wounding and curing of His Body, the convocation.
40. Kíy—’essâ´’ ’el—shâmáyim yâthíy, w-’âmártiy “Cháy ’Ânokhíy l`olâ´m!”
40. Because I shall lift My hand to the heavens, and I shall declare, “I am alive forever!”
Post-resurrection He triumphs over the world, and over the curses of the Law. Compare Disclosure 1: 18
41. ’im—shannowthíy bráq charbíy w-tho’chë´z b-mi-shpâ´ţ yâthíy, ’âshíyv nâqâ´m l-tsârâ´y w-li-m-san’áy ’ashallë´m!
41. When I sharpen My flashing sword and My Hand grasps it in judgment, I shall take vengeance upon My opponents and I shall repay it to the ones who hate Me!
Yet He will fulfill the Law in every jot and tittle of its curses for those still under it and not justified in His name because they opposed it.
42. ’Ashkíyr chitstsáy mi-dâ´m, w-charbíy, to’khál bâsâr mi-dám châlâ´l, w-shivyâ´h më-ró’sh par`ówth ’owyë´v:
42. I shall make My arrows saturated with blood, and My sword, it shall devour flesh from the blood of the profaned[E7], and exile them from the head, the leaders of the enemy.
In the Marriage Dinner of the Lamb, all flesh and blood shall die, and be exiled from their head, the leaders of the enemy, the Lie incarnate and his preacher of the Lie, who go to the Lake of Fire.
43. harníynuw ğowyím `ammów w-hishtachawúw lów kâl—’elohíym kíy tham—`avâthâ´yw yiqqówm w-nâqâ´m yâshíyv l-tsârâ´yw, w-khipér ’athmâthów `ammów!”
43. Rejoice, the heathen masses are His people and let all the mighty ones bow down in homage to Him! Because He shall avenge the blood of His bondmen and He will take vengeance upon His opponents, and His people will atone His land.”
Wishfully mistranslated “with his people” in KJV and “with his people” in NIV, “with” is an insert. After the 6th seal coming, the Great Multitude of only Gowyím are His people (Rev. 7:9).
Hebrews 1:6 quotes this verse, intact in the DSS and LXX, but altered in the Masoretic.
His people will atone His land with the blood from their slaughter. This is mistranslated in the NIV as Him atoning, which He does not do scripturally. This also happens to be a clue that the Day of Yâ-hwéh will be on a Day of Atonement, and why we are to afflict ourselves on that day.