• A spiritual resurrection of the House of Joseph (taking place now, Ezekiel 37, 1st Cor. 15).
• Islamic attacks against the United States and Israel start the War(s) for Territorial Expansion.
• The United States and Israel emerge victorious from these wars (Zech. 10:5-10, Isaiah 11:14).
• At the conclusion of the Wars for Territorial Expansion, the annexation of lands creates a greatly expanded Land of Israel (Gen. 15:18).
• The Ingathering of the Lost Tribes fills these newly-annexed territories with Ephraimite settlers (Zech 9:6-7, Isa. 11:14-20, Isa. 66:20).
• The House of Judah sees that Yeshua is the reason the Ephraimites are coming back
together as a nation, and accepts Yeshua as their Messiah (Zechariah 12:10).
• The Two Houses of Israel are united.
When brother Judah begins to openly proclaim from the streets of Jerusalem that the northern kingdom needs to return (That’s us!), should we not expect to see the doors opened that will allow us to make that return? (Believers in Yeshua are currently barred from making aliya.)
Rav Shaul (Paul) said that we are now the children of Abraham and fellow citizens in the Commonwealth of Israel. God gave us the land of Israel in which to live as a part of the Covenant. I plan on claiming my inheritance as soon as the doors are opened!
Gen 13:14-17 And the LORD said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward:
15 For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed FOREVER.
16 And I will make thy seed as the dust of the earth: so that if a man can number the dust of the earth, then shall thy seed also be numbered.
17 Arise, walk through the land in the length of it and in the breadth of it; for I will give it unto thee